Asked questions - Sede electronica
Access with certificate
With this procedure, you can check whether your computer is correctly configured to perform a procedure with a certificate.
Address of the test procedure: https://sede.gva.es/en/inicio/procedimientos?id_proc=13141
A digital certificate or electronic certificate can be defined as a document electronically signed by a certification service provider that links signature verification data to a signatory and confirms the signatory's identity.
A digital user certificate is a document that allows you to identify yourself on the internet and one is needed in order to carry out procedures, both with public administrations and with numerous private organisations, over the internet.
A digital certificate can be obtained by both natural and legal persons from a recognised certification authority. Currently in Spain, in addition to the DNIe issued by the Directorate General of Police, there are other digital certificates issued by various certification authorities, such as the Technology and Electronic Certification Agency (ACCV).
In order to obtain a digital certificate, you must apply in person and therefore physically appear in person. This is necessary since a digital certificate can only be issued following identification of the applicant. Thus, it is not possible to obtain a digital user certificate just by downloading files, a face-to-face application is required first.
The list of certificates accepted by the Generalitat Valenciana can be consulted in the following point.
In general, procedures can be processed with DNIe, FNMT (Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre) and with the certificates for legal persons, public employees or individuals issued by the ACCV, in addition to all those accepted by the @firma platform, which can be consulted in the initiative section on the e-Government Portal.
We also recommend that you check the validity of your certificate on the following website: https://valide.redsara.es/valide/?lang=en and you can check that it was successfully installed by consulting the section Installation of certificates in file from the file explorer
If it has been installed correctly, you don't have to do anything, you will be prompted to select it when necessary. If your certificate does not appear in the window when you are asked to select it, check that it has been correctly installed, check the help and contact support if necessary, indicating which type of certificate you are trying to use.
In order to sign/authenticate in Windows (7 or higher) or Mac environments, you will need to install the electronic signature certificate from the file explorer. To do so, the following steps must be followed:
- For a Windows 7 or higher system
- Close the browser where you are going to perform the processing (we recommend the latest versions of chrome).
- It is necessary to install the certificate on your computer, otherwise the applet will not find it, so look for your certificate file, which will have a name similar to "YOUR_NAME.p12", and double click on it, you must then follow the steps of the wizard with all the default options until the installation of the certificate on your computer is finalised.
- Once you have done this, please clear the java and browser cache to perform a clean run.
- Check that the installation has been carried out correctly by following the instructions on the following web page by choosing the browser you are going to use https://sede.red.gob.es/redAyuda/index.jsp?nav=GC&pag=certificados (by default the instructions for Chrome are loaded, but you can select other browsers on the web page)
- Open the browser where you have the certificate installed and try processing the procedure again.
- For a MAC system
- By simply double-clicking on a digital certificate in software format (.p12), the operating system will automatically launch a wizard to install it.
- In this case, Mac Keychain will be launched, this is the application in charge of managing our digital certificates (Keychain Access). This link provides you with all the information you need: https://www.viafirma.com/en/esignature-api/
To process an application, you can use browsers without Java support by using self-signature. To do so, before commencing, download and install Autofirm@ the self-signature application from http://firmaelectronica.gob.es/Home/Descargas.html
Access the procedure / service via the Chrome browser and try the procedure again.
If you continue to have problems accessing or signing in to the processing platform, we recommend that you download the troubleshooting guide.
- Bear the following in mind: if the problem you are having is that, when you see the message "Preparing digital signature environment. This may take a few minutes, please wait" or similar, the page seems to be stuck/not advancing, check that there is not a window with the list of certificates in the background asking you to select the certificate to use. We have found that sometimes this window appears behind the window being displayed, giving the impression that the process has stalled when in fact it is waiting for a response from the user.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, check whether a red icon has appeared in the navigation toolbar between the back button and the field with the path to the web page. If the icon is there, click on it and when prompted, allow the Java plugin to run.
- Check that you have the Java plugin running correctly in your browser, by accessing the following address http://www.java.com/es/download/testjava.jsp where you will need to allow the applet to run. If you get a warning that you need to update Java, please note that this is not necessary for verification, you can process the procedure as long as your current version meets the published requirements, although it is advisable to have Java updated.
- Due to security changes in Java, certain versions detect that a new version is available and block the use of a previous version. After updating, you will need to close the browser. When you log in, you will be prompted through a series of alerts for permission to run the application, and you will need to grant this permission.
You can avoid the error alerts that appear in the browser before accessing by installing the certification from the Autoritat de Certificació de la Comunitat Valenciana website (Root CA on Download certificate hierarchy (accv.es)).
Information on how to export/import the certificate can be found on the following ACCV webpage:
- Exporting the certificate: https://www.accv.es/ayuda/cert-sw/exportar-certificado-navegador-web-fichero/
- Importing the certificate again (in another browser): https://www.accv.es/ayuda/cert-sw/instalar-fichero/
With Autofirm@ it is possible to use a certificate without having to install it or if the one installed is not a valid certificate (revoked, etc.).
On the certificate selection screen, three icons appear on the top right-hand side. If we click on the second icon, the one with an arrow pointing upwards (red box in the image below), it allows us to select the location where we have the certificate.
It should be noted that the certificate is not installed and therefore it will be necessary to repeat this operation every time we want to use it unless we install it.
Note that if our certificate appears on any revocation list, even if we install a good one, it will ask us to select a valid one from an external store.
AutoFirm@ requires administrator permissions to be installed.
If you are unable to install AutoFirm@, please install in administrator mode by right-clicking on the "AutoFirm@" executable icon and choosing install in administrator mode.
If installation has already been attempted, but an error occurred in the installation process, you must uninstall it completely before reinstallation.
Depending on the operating system you use, you should proceed as follows:
If your operating system is Linux there must be a bug in the file en/gob/afirma/keystores/mozilla/MozillaKeyStoreUtilitiesUnix.class that does not include all the paths where to find the NSS libraries and therefore you have to create them manually.
# mkdir /opt/firefox # cd /opt/firefox/ # ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/nss/libsoftokn3.so # ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libnspr4.so
# mkdir /opt/firefox # cd /opt/firefox/ # ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nss/libsoftokn3.so # ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnspr4.so
In some cases, this is not enough and it is also necessary to patch the references to ~/.pki/nssdb to work with Firefox certificates:
# mkdir -p ~/.pki/nssdb # cd ~/.pki/nssdb # ln -s ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/cert8.db # ln -s ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/key3.db
If your operating system is Windows, these are permissions issues so you will need to log in as a system administrator user.
This error occurs if you do not have a digital certificate, or if the digital certificate you are using does not pass the check, or the certificate is correct but not properly installed.
If you do not have a digital certificate or do not have a current one, we can inform you that, in general, you can process a procedure with DNIe, FNMT (Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre) and with the certificates for legal persons, public employees or individuals issued by the ACCV, in addition to all those accepted by the @firma platform that you can consult in the initiative section of the e-Government Portal:
It is possible that your certificate is not found, so you will have to install it in the browser from the file explorer, to do this you can consult the section: "Installation of certificates in file from the file explorer" in this FAQ document.
Once you have obtained/installed the certificate by following the instructions, we recommend that you check the validity of the certificate again at the following address: http://valide.redsara.es/valide/inicio.html once you have clicked on the "View extended information" button and then send us a screenshot.
Verify that the applicant has granted you electronic representation through the representatives register, which can be consulted on Registration of representatives (accv.es)
Below you will find details of how to access and digitally sign a procedure.
A configuration that does not usually cause problems on computers is to use the Google Chrome browser, which in the most recent versions no longer supports Java, with AutoFirm@ installed and which can be downloaded on http://firmaelectronica.gob.es/Home/Descargas.html
Access and signature problems do not usually occur with this application and the Google Chrome browser.
To access with the certificate, click on the Access option below the Cl@ve option and then select the DNIe/Electronic certificate authentication method.
You will also be able to use the permanent cl@ve option, if you have it after having visited a cl@ve office in person.
Remember that the cl@ve system, in its cl@ve-permanent option, is only for individuals and is NOT available for legal entities or companies. With this system it is not necessary to have the AutoFirm@ application installed, although a certificate must be generated in the cloud the first time it is accessed.
If you receive the following error message when trying to access with a digital certificate, please follow the steps below:
- Verify that your certificate is correctly installed. We recommend that you check the validity of the certificate again at the following location: VALIDe (redsara.es) once you have clicked on the "View extended information" button. Remember that if your certificate is not correctly installed, you should contact the organisation that issued your certificate.
Install the AutoFirm@ application. You must have AutoFirm@ installed and have administrator permissions to be able to authenticate yourself with a digital certificate and carry out procedures. Please follow the following steps:
Download the latest version of AutoFirm@ from the following website: http://firmaelectronica.gob.es/Home/Descargas.html
- Install AutoFirm@ as an Administrator. This point is important, otherwise the application will not have permissions to perform the operations. Right-click on the installer and click on "Run as administrator".
- Using the Google Chrome browser (it is important that your browser is updated to the latest version), try to access the procedure again.
The Generalitat's processing platform supports access with cl@ve. This functionality is provided by the State, therefore you should contact cl@ve support.
The detailed message is for the type of registration: "Via Internet without electronic certificate (Basic Level Registration)".
You will find the following details on How can I register? - Registration - Cl@ve (clave.gob.es):
It should be noted that registration via the Internet without an electronic certificate will not allow access to certain services or the use of Cl@ve Signature.
We therefore suggest you complete the "Advanced Level Registration" with any of the available options:
- Through the internet with electronic certificate or DNIe
- In person at a Register Office
By doing so, they should be able to handle any issues through the cl@ve system.
For more information you can consult the website: Permanent Cl@ve - Cl@ve (clave.gob.es)
Note: For your convenience, you can register for cl@ve-permanente at any Generalitat Valenciana PROP office
02. Error when interpreting Key response: The response indicates that there is an error: The following error has been obtained in the query to the Identification Service Provider: User not registered in person at the Register Offices or by means of an electronic certificate
The error shown above indicates that at the time of registering in the cl@ve system, you did not do so in person or with a digital certificate.
In order to use the cl@ve access, we recommend that you access the data modification in cl@ve using your certificate, following the instructions published on: Modification of details - Registration - Cl@ve (clave.gob.es)
Within the modification options, there is one to increase the security level (strong key registration required). If you have any doubts, we recommend you contact the specific cl@ve support (telephone 060).
Once you have solved the problem in accessing cl@ve, we suggest that you complete the following simulation procedure to test the registration with cl@ve. This is a procedure that is used to check the processing on the Generalitat's platform and includes simulated payment and signature steps: http://www.gva.es/en/inicio/procedimientos?id_proc=13141
In addition to being able to access with cl@ve, you must be able to sign with cl@ve signature and for this you need to generate a certificate that will be stored in the cloud.
Click on the "Create Certificate" button to create the certificate needed for the procedure to be able to continue and sign.
This situation occurs because it is necessary to create a Cl@ve certificate/signature in the cloud so that you can sign the procedure, so you need to click on this button and follow the steps indicated below. You will then be asked to change your Cl@ve password, follow all the instructions to make the change and continue with the procedure.
The Generalitat's processing platform supports access with cl@ve. This functionality is provided by the State, therefore you should contact cl@ve support.
You can go to: FAQs - Permanent Cl@ve - Cl@ve (clave.gob.es) to the section I cannot solve my problem and need additional help.
Note: For your convenience, you can register for cl@ve-permanente at any Generalitat Valenciana PROP office
This situation is due to an automatic security block due to the successive introduction of incorrect passwords, you can access the URL
Características de la contraseña - Permanent Cl@ve - Cl@ve (clave.gob.es) and go to the section "Forgotten Password" to unblock your account.
For any additional information, you should contact cl@ve support on 060, as the Generalitat's processing platform makes use of cl@ve access, which is the responsibility of the State.
This is a common error when accessing with a permanent password in cases where registration has been obtained with a letter of invitation. The reason for this is that the security level is low and therefore does not allow for procedures to be carried out.
This situation occurs when registering on the permanent Cl@ve Register if the registration has been carried out with a letter of invitation, as you have been granted a low security level you therefore cannot carry out GVA procedures because a higher level of registration is required than that obtained via a letter of invitation.
You can find more information on the following URL: How does it work? - Permanent Cl@ve - Cl@ve (clave.gob.es)
To resolve the issue you have indicated, you should go in person to the Cl@ve register offices or contact the specific cl@ve support (telephone 060).
However, you can also use your digital certificate or electronic ID to carry out the procedure, if you have them. You can find information on this subject on the following website Asked questions - Sede electronica - Generalitat Valenciana (gva.es). Specifically, the steps indicated in the section Access with a Certificate: What is a digital or electronic certificate? Where can I get one?
If you wish to view all the information generated during your electronic relations with the Autonomous Administration, you must access your Citizen's Folder on Generalitat: My User folder (gva.es) (you can find the link on www.gva.es - Citizen's Folder).
It is important that you confirm beforehand that you meet the necessary requirements (you can find help under the point Access requirements for the personal area). Through this area you will have access to:
- All the online notifications received.
- The registration receipts generated at the beginning of all the procedures carried out online (This information will be displayed within 10 minutes of making the registration entry).
- The files submitted at the time of registration (for those register entries made in the centralised register, if they have been made in another register you will not be able to download them).
- A list of pending procedures to be completed.
- Information concerning the requested proxy authorisations.
- Information on the status of active files. Please note that you may not be able to see all the files open with the Generalitat Valenciana at that moment, but they will gradually be added to your Citizen's Folder.
You should bear in mind that the Generalitat Valenciana Citizen Folder does not store, modify or translate the name and surname of the persons accessing it, but is limited to displaying the information associated with the identification details supplied, which can be carried out through the following systems:
Cl@ve pin / Cl@ve permanente, if, when accessing using either of these methods, the details that appear in the GVA citizen’s folder are not correct, you should contact the Cl@ve system support.
Digital certificate, in this case, you can check the information stored in your certificate on the following web page: https://valide.redsara.es/valide/validarCertificado/ejecutar.html?lang=en. If the details that appear in this validation are not correct, you must go to the Certification Authority that issued it, so that they can correct them.
Safe Code of Verification
To check the Generalitat Valenciana's online certificates using the secure verification code or SVC, you need to carry out the following steps:
- Access the procedure "Verification of Generalitat Valenciana online certificates using a secure verification code" via the following URL: https://www.tramita.gva.es/csv-front/index.faces
- You will then be taken to a page where you will be asked to fill in two boxes:
- Enter the SVC: we will enter the Secure Verification Code that will be printed in the header or footer of the document we want to verify (it is a sequence of letters and numbers unique to each document: e.g. CSV: XXXXXXXXXXXX, we will only have to enter the code in bold).
- Enter the text from the image: we will enter the letters and numbers that appear in the image, below the previous box. If the text is not clear, we can click with the mouse on the text: "reload the form", which appears below the second box (this action does not delete the content in the first box).
- Click on the request button.
A digital certificate is an electronic document signed by a Certification Authority and which makes it possible to technically and legally guarantee your identity on the internet.
Digital certificates issued by the Autoritat de Certificació de la Comunitat Valenciana (ACCV) enable electronic signatures and encryption of information and are essential for institutions that offer on-line services and for people who wish to carry out procedures in this way, as they ensure:
- The identification of the issuer.
- The integrity of the information and that the transaction has not been manipulated by an unauthorised party.
- The actions and commitments acquired by online means will not be rejected.
- The confidentiality of communications, as only the recipient can access the content of the encrypted information.
To request your digital certificate, you must go to any of the ACCV's User Register Points in the Comunitat Valenciana, Madrid or Brussels. You can find their locations on the website https://www.accv.es/en/puntos-de-registro/ciudadanos-autonomos-y-empresas/encuentra-tu-punto-de-registro/
Through the ACCV website, you can confirm that you have correctly installed your digital certificate on your web browser. It is a simple form located on https://www.accv.es/en/comprueba-certificado/ and available for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Mozilla.
On this page, the user signs a text string and checks that the user and Certification Authority certificates are correctly registered, as well as the validity of the certificate used (it has not been revoked or expired) and the integrity of the signature provided.
We recommend that you refer to this page when you have a problem with the installation and follow the instructions. If you are unable to resolve the problem, you can call the ACCV's user support telephone number (902 482 481).
The digital certificates issued by the Autoritat de Certificació de la Comunitat Valenciana are used in online procedures involving the Generalitat Valenciana, the local administration, the general state administration, professional associations and universities in the Comunitat Valenciana.
Some examples of these procedures include those involving the Virtual Offices operated by the Tax Agency, the General Social Security Treasury and the General Directorate for Cadastre, the personal services run by Valencia City Council, the payment of taxes to SUMA or the application for grants through the Generalitat’s ONLINE ADMINISTRATION.
A digital certificate can be revoked in three ways:
- By going to an ACCV Register Point and identifying yourself with your DNI, NIE or valid Spanish passport. This is the recommended option in case the user is interested in re-applying for a certificate.
- Revocation on the Certification Services Personal Area (APSC). You can request the revocation of your digital certificate through the Certification Services Personal Area (APSC), on www.accv.es .
- Revocation by telephone. You must call the support telephone number of the Autoritat de Certificació de la Comunitat Valenciana (902 482 481) and request the revocation of your certificates.
You can access notifications by accessing the Generalitat Valenciana Communications System: https://www.comunicaciones.gva.es/comunicaciones/login.html?lang=en
To be able to view the notifications correctly, check that your browser does not have pop-up blocking activated by performing the following steps:
- Access the communications system directly
- Check your browser's settings to allow pop-ups/new windows
- Access with another browser that does not have a pop-up restriction
Please note that in order to access the notification, you must access it using the certificate corresponding to the recipient of the notification, i.e. if the notification was issued to a company, you must access it using a company certificate issued for that Tax ID number; if the notification was issued to an individual, you must access it using the personal certificate issued for that ID number.
If you have already logged in, please note the following points:
- If the notification has expired: you must be able to access the documents on the screen itself. As regards how to proceed with the appearance or acceptance of the notice, you should contact the organisation that issued the notice.
- If, when you access the notification, the document is empty or there are no resolution documents in the notification: you should contact the organisation that generated the notification to have it revised, re-notified or to be offered a way to provide it to you.
Here is a URL detailing how to contact the Citizen's Advice Service, in case you do not know how to get in touch directly with the Conselleria:
Check the settings of the browser you are using as it may be blocking the new window; alternatively try other browsers. In the case of notifications, as an alternative, you should know that they are also accessible from the Generalitat Valenciana's Communications System via the following website: https://www.comunicaciones.gva.es/comunicaciones/login.html?lang=en
We recommend that you check that you meet all the necessary conditions for payment:
- Payment from an account:
- To make the payment you need to be the holder or authorised person.
- You can consult the approved collaborating organisations on the following website: http://atv.gva.es/es/tributos-infogeneral-dondepagar
Please note that only those financial institutions with a YES in the last column of the table "Online payment / Generic online payment" will accept online payment.
Joint accounts may not be used
- Payment by bank card:
- Any Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card from any financial institution.
We inform you that the return of the payment of a GVA rate must be made by presenting the corresponding request for the return of undue income.
You can consult information on the procedure: https://atv.gva.es/es/dii-756-acces
Keep in mind that the return can take 6 months or 1 year. For any additional questions, you can contact the PROP (Attention to citizens - PROP Guide: Attention to citizens (gva.es)
Please note that the refund may take 6 months to 1 year. For any further queries you can contact the PROP (Citizen services - PROP Guide: Citizen services (gva.es) ).
We recommend that you refer to the checks detailed on http://atv.gva.es/es/tributos-impuestos-declaraciones-tasas-046-pasos and if you continue to have problems, please send an email to the following email address email@example.com
Para obtener el justificante de pago de la tasa tiene que acceder a: https://atv.gva.es/tributos-pagotelematicogenerico, rellenando los campos y con la opción "Consulta"
El nº largo es el nº de documento y el código territorial es el CE4628:
We recommend that you consult the following link which explains how to generate form 046 in order to carry out the requested procedure (http://atv.gva.es/es/dii-756-acces) and the link from which you can generate form 046 directly, taking into account the above steps (https://atenea.ha.gva.es/sara/servlet/com.hacienda.pdf.pdf417.ServletRecogidaDatosSimulador?ID_SIMUL=SIMU756).
Once this process has been completed, you can request a refund of the amount previously paid by clicking on the following link: https://www.gva.es/es/inicio/procedimientos?id_proc=1624
You can consult the electronic procedures that can be carried out with a certificate on: Results - Sede electronica - Generalitat Valenciana (gva.es)
It is possible to continue an incomplete procedure when accessing without a certificate. To do so, you must save the link using the button provided for this purpose. The saved link allows you to subsequently access the unfinished application in the same state in which you left it.
For the data in the form to be saved, you must press the submit button at the end of the form and the form must pass all the validations, i.e. if you see an alert indicating that data is missing or incorrect, the request will not be sent and will not be saved.
Once the form has passed the validations, a green tick will appear next to the form, meaning "Form or step completed". If you then exit with the "Close" button, you can retrieve the application with the saved link. You must be careful not to exit with the "Cancel request" button, as in that case the data will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
If you are in the register and are unable to obtain/view the receipt, please check your browser settings as some browser versions block the downloading of files; we also suggest you add the process website https://www.tramita.gva.es/ as a trusted site and watch out for possible pop-up blocking alerts.
Finally, check your pop-up blocking settings and if they continue to be blocked, try a different browser.
If you have finished the registration and have not been able to obtain the receipt, you will have to try to do so from your Citizen Folder, as your session will have expired and it will be impossible for you to do so at this point.
Access your Citizen Folder on Generalitat: My User folder (gva.es)
Select the application you have just submitted in the Submitted Applications section.
You will be able to download the two versions of the receipt by clicking on the Download button on the screen and retrieving the files submitted at the time of registration (utility available from 22/07/19 with no retroactive effect). This information can be viewed from the day after it was submitted).
If nothing happens when you click on the button, you may have a setting in your browser that prevents files from being downloaded: check your browser options or try another browser; adding https://www.tramita.gva.es as a trusted site may resolve this.
Having an application started and not completed is not a problem as long as you have not made a payment for that application.
The application will disappear from your Citizen Folder after its expiry date and no further action is required on your part.
First, reload the page where you are and where the error occurred. In certain situations, the processing assistant allows processing to continue even if an error has occurred. If the previous step does not help you, depending on the authentication and the point of submission, you can check by following these additional instructions:
- If you have used a digital certificate to submit the application and the application is sent to one of the online entry registers belonging to the Generalitat Valenciana, check whether the application submitted appears in your Citizen Folder (in the applications submitted section) together with the supporting documents (remember that there is a short interval of a few minutes before this information is consolidated and available in the Personal Folder, wait a reasonable amount of time of at least 5 minutes before carrying out this verification). If you do not see the receipt, check whether the procedure appears as pending in the section on applications being created in your Citizen's Folder. In the latter case, it must be accessed and finalised. Please note that several pending procedures may appear, depending on whether you started more than one; in that case, you should check the one you wish to continue with.
- If you did not use a digital certificate to submit your application and you were given the option to "Save the key" at the start of the application, you can use this key to check the status of your application. If the application is submitted, the system will indicate this with a message, and if it is not, it will allow you to continue from the point where you left off.
You can consult the details of your application once it has been completed, in this section you can consult the proof of submission and the details of the application submitted.
If you have used a digital certificate to submit the application and the application is destined for one of the Generalitat Valenciana's online entry registers, you can access your Citizen's Folder to check this. You will find the documentation submitted and proof of processing in the Applications Submitted section. Please note that there is a delay of a few minutes between completing the processing and the information appearing in your Citizens' Folder.
To check whether your application has been sent to an online entry register held by the Generalitat Valenciana, you can consult the PDF document provided by the processing assistant. In the register, and only if the application has been sent, a "Registration Number" section will appear with the assigned entry number.
- If the procedure carried out does not have a digital signature, you can carry out the procedure again to correct this situation.
- If the procedure carried out has a digital signature, you must make an enquiry via the email account firstname.lastname@example.org.
To solve this problem, go to the Java Panel, select the "Security" tab, and click on the "Edit list of sites" button. The "Site Exception List" window will open. Click on the "Add" button, select the empty field in the "Location" field in the centre of the window, and enter the URL: https://www.tramita.gva.es.
Then click "OK" to save the entered URL. Click "Continue" in the "Security Warning" dialogue box.
Finally, click on "OK" to close the Java Control Panel.
If you have downloaded PDF files with completed forms but are unable to print them, please note that some procedures (usually not requiring certificate access) do not allow the form to be printed before the procedure has been completed. Once you have completed the validation step, you can proceed to the printing step. You will then be able to download a proof of submission, including the submitted forms, which you will be able to print out.
If the information shown on the receipt does not match the information entered during registration, it is probably a viewing problem. We recommend that you update your version of Adobe Reader to be able to view and print the PDF correctly.
Some procedures require documents to be attached. When accessing the procedure, point "1. You should know" explains whether the procedure requires a template to be downloaded before continuing with the procedure.
Subsequently, in step "3 Documents", you will be asked to attach the necessary documents, if the procedure requires this.
It is important that you check whether the documents to be attached are compulsory or optional, as, if they are compulsory, you will not be allowed to continue processing the application without attaching the corresponding document.
On the other hand, we recommend that you bear in mind the following considerations, as the types (extensions) of files accepted are specific to each procedure and are specified in the procedure itself, in the event that it allows files to be attached:
- Check that file extensions are allowed.
- Check that the size of the files does not exceed the maximum size allowed.
To resolve this situation, please perform the following steps:
- Uninstall AutoFirm@ from your computer.
- Download the latest version of AutoFirm@ from the following website: http://firmaelectronica.gob.es/Home/Descargas.html
- Install AutoFirm@ as an Administrator and make sure all your browsers are closed during the process. This point is important, otherwise the application will not have permissions to perform the operations. You must right-click on the installer and click on "Run as administrator".
The possibility of retrieving the files submitted at the time of registration from the citizen folder has been available since 22/07/19.
IMPORTANT: for procedures prior to the set-up date, the documents submitted from the citizen's folder will not be available.
Electronic seals or organ seals are a type of electronic signature used by Public Administrations that allows identifying and authenticating a specific automated administrative action.
The Organ Seal certificates are used to:
- Identify and sign administrative acts through computer systems without direct intervention of the competent natural person, thus enabling:
- The automated action of the Public Administrations through properly programmed information systems and without direct intervention in the specific act of a human person.
- Download the public part of the certificate of the electronic seal used for signing a PDF document.
- Access the VALIDe certificate validation service, a platform offered by the General State Administration.
- Follow the prompts to properly configure the validation service.
- Once the validation service has been configured, click on the link that says "If your electronic certificate is on a storage device or on your hard drive, select this link".
- Pressing the "Browse" button, select the certificate you want to validate.
- Enter the security code.
- Press the "Validate" button, the information about the validity of the selected certificate will appear.
- Open the signed document with Adobe Acrobat.
- From the signature panel, position yourself on the signature and with the right button choose the option "Show signature properties".
- From the signing properties window, select "Show signer certificate".
- In the Summary tab, click on the "Export" button. Save the exported data in a file "Certificate file". A file with a .cer extension will be stored.