Rules - Sede electronica
The electronic office of the Generalitat has the following characteristics
- Its scope includes the Administration of the Generalitat and is accessible to citizens permanently and free of charge.
The electronic office identifies the Generalitat when it relates electronically to citizens and other Public Administrations.
Through this office all the actions, procedures and services that require the authentication of the citizens or the Administration of the Generalitat in their relations with them and with other Administrations by electronic means, as well as those other electronic services of which its inclusion is decided for reasons of effectiveness, efficiency and quality in the provision of public services.
- The electronic office is owned by the Generalitat.
Office management is carried out according to the following competences:
- Technological management: The management, administration and mofication of the electronic office of the Generalitat corresponds to the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration, General Directorate of Information and Communications Technologies that has assigned the horizontal powers of the Generalitat in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Content management: each Department or administration body of Generalitat manages the specific contents of its fields of competence. Each department will be responsible for the integrity, veracity and updating of information and services made public through the Internet.
- The electronic office of the Generalitat is accessible in Valencian and Spanish
The access channels to the services available at the office are, in addition to the electronic, the following:
- Access through face-to-face care will be carried out in the PROP Public Service Offices, of the Generalitat, through the existing care systems in said offices.
- Access in the case of telephone attention will be made through the citizen assistance telephone number 012 or 963866000 (+ info).
- LAW 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations (BOE No. 236, of October 2 of 2015)
- LAW 40/2015, of October 1, on the Legal Regime of the Public Sector (BOE No. 236, of October 2 of 2015)
- Law 11/2007, of June 22, on electronic access of citizens to public services.
- Law 59/2003, of December 19, on electronic signature.
- Royal Decree 4/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Interoperability Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Royal Decree 1671/2009, of November 6, which partially develops Law 11/2007, of June 22, on citizens' electronic access to public services.
- Order HAP / 1949/2014, of October 13, which regulates the General Access Point of the General State Administration and creates its electronic headquarters.