To start - Sede electronica
Per a començar
In principle, the Electronic Office offers information on procedures and services. Both to be able to download documents and applications (whether they are to be completed or completed), as well as to carry out a telematic processing.
The requirements for obtaining information on procedures and services are:
- Windows 7 or higher 32/64 bits.
- macOS 10.14 or higher.
- Linux and Lliurex 15 (v.15.05.0.343 or higher). Any version with web browser support, only with a centralized certificate (Cl@ve)
- Google Chrome 46 or higher.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v9 or higher.
- Microsoft Edge v20.
- Mozilla Firefox 41.0.1 or higher.
- Safari 9.0 or higher.
Standard PDF document reader software, to view the associated documentation.
The requirements to be able to start a telematic procedure require identification:
- To identify yourself, it is mandatory to have a recognized electronic certificate.
- Some procedures to be able to finalize, require an electronic signature.
However, it is recommended to consult the manual corresponding to the type of signature to be used for a correct configuration of the work environment.
Before starting to carry out any electronic processing, a simulation can be done by: Simulación de un trámite.
Before starting a telematic process with a certificate, it is recommended to also check the necessary requirements to obtain information on procedures and services.
For compatibility with mobile devices, it is necessary to install the mobile Client @Firma, available for free from Google Play or Apple's App Store.